Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Nil

KollectorKingKollectorKing Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

nil

Comments

• Options
    philographerphilographer Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry to hear. Is there a weight listed?

He who knows he has enough is rich.

• Options
    MFeldMFeld Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭✭

From the posted forum rules and guidelines:
    “Posts must not contain libelous (accusatory, attacking) remarks concerning any individual, company, or other entity.”

Mark Feld* of Heritage Auctions*Unless otherwise noted, my posts here represent my personal opinions.

• Options
    ffcoinsffcoins Posts: 517 ✭✭✭

I recall another incident where someone refused to pay a debt owed on this board, and yet they made it through the entire drama without any of the other good members here doxxing them (https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/comment/12504130#Comment_12504130).

Bad form yet again, @KollectorKing

• Options

@MFeld said:
    “Posts must not contain libelous (accusatory, attacking) remarks concerning any individual, company, or other entity.”

I amended my post. Thanks

• Options
    MFeldMFeld Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭✭

@KollectorKing said:

@MFeld said:

I amended my post. Thanks

I’m not sure how you amended it, but as it stands, it looks as if it’s clearly in violation of the PCGS rules.

Mark Feld* of Heritage Auctions*Unless otherwise noted, my posts here represent my personal opinions.

• Options
    jclovescoinsjclovescoins Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you’re implying he sent you an empty box of paper, did you see his receipt which should show a weight of the box the postal service received? That would be easy to see whether it was him or the post office.

If it was the post office, depends what you agreed on with him. Did you discuss insurance? Pay via regular PayPal? Etc.

Not taking sides. Lots of crazy stuff was happening in March 2020 and thereafter.

• Options
    edited May 15, 2021 3:14PM

@jclovescoins said:
    If you’re implying he sent you an empty box of paper, did you see his receipt which should show a weight of the box the postal service received? That would be easy to see whether it was him or the post office.

If it was the post office, depends what you agreed on with him. Did you discuss insurance? Pay via regular PayPal? Etc.

Not taking sides. Lots of crazy stuff was happening in March 2020 and thereafter.

There is no weight limit on priority mail. The $86+ postage is for postage & insurance.

• Options

Correct, that’s not what I’m saying. When you mail something and it is given to the post office, they weight it and give you a receipt. It always shows the weight of the box they accepted. Unless the person just drops it off without asking for a receipt (which is not smart).

• Options
    SurfinxHISurfinxHI Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

I will say that I have had no problems with either the OP or the member Relaxn. I have had multiple transactions with Relaxn as well.

The thought of $86 of postage to send an empty box seems off to me.

I will hope you both work out the issue. A public display such as this feels very "last ditch effort" to me for a problem over a year old....

Surf

Dead people tell interesting tales.
  • Options
    jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 15, 2021 3:28PM

Yeah, but there will be a weight on the original reciept where is was scanned in. I would ask to see that, if he cant provide that or it appears incorrect, then they issue with him may be appropriate.

I dont want to get in the middle of this one, but I can tell you, I have done a couple of substantial deals with Ming W over the years, some approaching 10k, and They all went smooth with no issues.

• Options

@jdimmick said:
    Yeah, but there will be a weight on the original reciept where is was scanned in. I would ask to see that, if he cant provide that or it appears incorrect, then they issue with him may be appropriate.

I’ve been PM & emailing him to resolve this matter. So far no luck.

• Options

If you asked to see the receipt in March, April or May of last year I would draw an adverse inference if the seller couldn’t provide one. But asking for it now, I would not

• Options
    edited May 15, 2021 3:37PM

If someone is dishonest then….

• Options
    edited May 15, 2021 3:36PM

@jclovescoins said:
    If you asked to see the receipt in March, April or May of last year I would draw an adverse inference if the seller couldn’t provide one. But asking for it now, I would not

@. If their intention is dishonesty…. then…

• Options
    Pnies20Pnies20 Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you take pics before you opened it? Knowing that it felt light, would have helped your case.

Is it not possible that someone tampered with it after it was mailed?

Give the guy the benefit of the doubt before spazzing out on the internet.

BHNC #248 … 108 and counting.

• Options

@Pnies20 said:
    Did you take pics before you opened it? Knowing that it felt light, would have helped your case.

He has admit he owes me $$$ via pm emails, tons of both!!

• Options

@KollectorKing said:

@Pnies20 said:

He has admit he owes me $$$ via pm emails, tons of both!!

And furthermore he told me he filed a claim with the USPS.

• Options
    MgarmyMgarmy Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

Self inflicted ban hammer by KK

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21