Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Oregon Exchange Company design struck over 1913 US Indian $10, made with Dan Carr - GONE!

LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,362 ✭✭✭✭✭

Offering an item made with Dan Carr in 2019 when Zoins and I met up with Dan at his shop.

Made using the central motif of a die used by the Oregon Numismatic Society in 1946 for a membership medal struck over a 1913 Indian $10. 9 of these were made.

These can be encapsulated by ANACS if the buyer chooses. It is currently in a 2x2 holder.

No longer available.........

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko, Big Moose.

Comments

• RYKRYK Posts: 35,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,890 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very interesting. It has character. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall, coinsarefun, MichaelDixon, NickPatton, ProfLiz, Twobitcollector,Jesbroken