Home Sports Talk
Options

I didn't realize Brady had never.................

DarinDarin Posts: 6,325 ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't realize Brady Anderson had never hit over .300 in a season.
Even the monster juice season when he hit 50 dingers he only hit .297
I'm not sure but I would be willing to bet even Schmidt had at least one season over .300
Oh and sorry Craig but all these threads can't be about Tommy. :p

Comments

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn’t realize that Brady had never.............. lost to Pat Mahomes in the playoffs. >:)

• Options

@erikthredd said:
    I didn’t realize that Brady had never.............. lost to Pat Mahomes in the playoffs. >:)

Unfortunately that realization has been with me for a while now. :'(

• Options

I also didn't realize that Brett and Schmidt........................

Were drafted back to back in the 1971 MLB draft. Brett was picked 29 and Schmidt 30.
    Guess we can say definitively those picks worked out great for both teams.
    I remember reading Brett wanted to get picked by a big name team like the Red Sox who
    his brother played for but after KC picked him one of his brothers told him that was the best
    thing that could have happened because KC being an expansion team(1969) he could
    move up quickly through the ranks if he performed well.

• Options

I also didn't realize the temptation would be so hard to resist................

When I took today off to service my mower and mow my yard which takes 10 hours
    that it would be so hard to resist buying some 82 and 83 bb vending boxes fasc from BBCE.
    I've had my eye on them for about a week and my willpower is starting to fade.
    Please somebody buy up BBCE's inventory of these products so I don't make a purchase.
    And I'm starting to wonder how much of my mowing is going to get done today. :*

• Options

Okay had 2 boxes of 82 and 1 83 in my shopping cart but found the fortitude to remove from cart.
    Now off to town to waste some time and avoid the mowing, will check back in with myself later.