Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

BBCE question

Hey I have an 1985 topps usfl that I brought from bbce website it has type on but under the bottom it only says factory set. What does this mean why wouldn't there be lil check next to where it says type intact.

Comments

• Options
    thedutymon11thedutymon11 Posts: 636 ✭✭✭✭

Huh?

YeeHah!

Neil

• Options
    Sgt_DSgt_D Posts: 85 ✭✭

"under the bottom' would actually mean the table or countertop the box is placed on. So for some reason it seems someone wrote 'Factory Set' on the table, which adds to the confusion here.

• Options
    kobefan1kobefan1 Posts: 493 ✭✭✭

Ok so I have 1985 topps usfl from bbce it is warp and at the bottom it says factory set from a sealed case tape intact but it's marked off factory set even tho the tape still on there why would that be?

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

Factory set designation means the set did not qualify for either tape intact or FASC designation. In these cases, Steve goes through the set to ensure that all key cards are there and set is complete and that the key cards are in condition consistent with other cards in the set.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    kobefan1kobefan1 Posts: 493 ✭✭✭

Thank you