Home Sports Talk
Options

Which rookie QB will have the most success in 2021?

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,962 ✭✭✭✭✭

Which of these four rookie quarterbacks will have the nost success next season, Trevor Lawrence, Zach Wilson, Justin Fields, or Trey Lance? If you want to include Mac Jones go ahead, but since Cam Newton is declaring all out warfare on Jones, I don't know if he will play.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,497 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m going out on a limb and saying Trey Lance

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,524 ✭✭✭✭✭

why, Mac Jones of course!!

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,524 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have decided to wage all-out war on Cam Newton this season to show my allegiance to Mac.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 10, 2021 10:43AM

Mac Jones goes to the exact place he needs for success.
    Justin Fields will prosper early in Chicago until film and adjustments catch up to him.

But Trey Lance will inherit the best team when, not if he plays. Jimmy G will get hurt and that’s almost inevitable.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,497 ✭✭✭✭✭

@craig44 said:
    why, Mac Jones of course!!

I want to see the Pats get another WR and figure out what their real plan with Newton is. I really think he will come in on short yardage & Goaline situations

• Options
    dalstar66dalstar66 Posts: 51 ✭✭

Cam needs to figure out how to throw a pass without bouncing it off of the turf long before he wages war on a rookie QB he should be helping

Collecting Vintage Football - Rc's

1959 Topps Football need help finishing
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,308 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why do I have the feeling that Cam Newtons' definition of declaring all out war involves
    telling Mac Jones to show up in his best clothes and then having their teammates vote on who is best dressed?
    And that is probably the extent of Cam Newton declaring all out war.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.