Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: 2003-04 Topps Chrome NBA Basketball Hobby Foil Pack - PSA 9 and PSA 10 - Freshly Graded

SpinFadeSplash23SpinFadeSplash23 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭

Hello,

PSA 9 - $1500 shipped/insured
PSA 10 - $4250 shipped/insured

Lebron James, Dwyane Wade, Carmelo Anthony and Chris Bosh rookie year. Four HOFs in this Cadillac modern day 1986-87 Fleer set. Most of the ones on Ebay are the less desirable Retail packs without the Gold/Black Refractors and lower hit rates overall. Please DM if interested.

Joe

IG: goatcollectibles23

The biggest lesson I've learned in this hobby, and in life, is that if you have a strong conviction, you owe it to yourself to see it through. Don't sell yourself, or your investments, short. Unless the facts change. Then sell it all.

Comments

• Options

To the top

Joe

The biggest lesson I've learned in this hobby, and in life, is that if you have a strong conviction, you owe it to yourself to see it through. Don't sell yourself, or your investments, short. Unless the facts change. Then sell it all.
  • Options

To the top

Willing to trade for Kobe or Yankees items

Joe

• Options

To the top

Joe

• Options

To the top

Joe