Home Autographs Forum
Options

Landon Donovan question

mrburns443mrburns443 Posts: 203 ✭✭✭✭

I have an item that I would like to have signed by Landon Donovan, does anyone know if he signs through the mail, or appears at shows, or any other way to get his signature? Any help is appreciated

Comments

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,745 ✭✭✭✭✭

@mrburns443 said:
    I have an item that I would like to have signed by Landon Donovan, does anyone know if he signs through the mail, or appears at shows, or any other way to get his signature? Any help is appreciated

I see on another site that I am a member of that he has recently responded to a couple people recently. I'll PM you the details a little later.

Obviously, you should provide a stamped return envelope.

• Options

@JBK said:

@mrburns443 said:

I see on another site that I am a member of that he has recently responded to a couple people recently. I'll PM you the details a little later.

Obviously, you should provide a stamped return envelope.

Thank you!!!

• Options
    edited May 9, 2021 4:13PM

@mrburns443

I PMed an address from a collecting site I am a member of. There are two users who report successes in April 2021.

If it were me and it was a photo or something "expendable", I'd send it off with a stamped return mailer.

If it was something more previous I'd write to him first and ask permission to send, and enclose a stamped return envelope.

I'd also Google to make sure I came up with some results that place him at that university in some capacity.

Good luck.

• Options

Thanks again, it’s actually a ticket from the 2010 World Cup game against Algeria where he scored a last minute goal to win the group. Will probably write first. It seems the address is near where his soccer team plays so I’ll give it a shot.

• Options

My guess is he probably has a "day job" at the university.

Sounds like a great collectible. He should be happy to hear that you have it and want it signed.

• Options

Just wanted to update this. I sent a letter to see if it was ok to send the ticket and today I received back my SASE with 2 small autographed photos and no answer to my question lol. I'm guessing he has a secretary or someone that replies to fan mail with a stock signed photo. Might try again in some time. Thanks again for the help.

• Options

Interesting...

Sort of a success. :)