Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

For sale: '86 Fleer Jordan PSA 7, '87 Fleer Jordan PSA 8, '80 Topps Bird/Erving/Johnson PSA 3

Pics attached, let me know if you're interested!

Comments

• Options

What's wrong with the Bird / Magic that it got a 3?

• Options
    LFGLFG Posts: 11

@Fairwarning said:
    What's wrong with the Bird / Magic that it got a 3?

Apparently a hidden wrinkle on Magic, according to a local dealer that I showed pics to. I was shocked by the 3, I thought I had a gem on my hands.

• Options

What do you want for it?

• Options

Do you have any pictures of the back?

• Options

• Options

@Fairwarning said:
    What do you want for it?

I'd love to get a grand for it

• Options

@LFG said:

That's just a shadow in the pic on the Bird side.

• Options
    sjjs28sjjs28 Posts: 445 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 9, 2021 5:15PM

A wrinkle should only knock you back to a 6 or a 5.
    Must be something a little more persuasive....

Steve Saldutti
    sjjs28@comcast.net
    Collector of 1964 Topps Stand Ups, 1965 Embossed, 1968 Topps Game and 1969 Topps Decals
    Registered Sets: 1964 Stand Ups, 1965 Embossed, 1968 Topps Game, 1969 Topps Decals
  • Options

I'm hoping there's something really glaring that my novice eyes can't see, cuz I really thought I had a great card on my hands. If only PSA provided any kind of explanation....

• Options

Providing no explanation is a problem with PSA... I have some graded cards that came back much lower than I expected... with some I see the flaw that I missed when I sent them in and others that I just can't see what is wrong with the card... I have even called them to try and find out why a card was graded in a certain way... No joy there though... Your card has beautiful eye appeal but $1000 is a bit steep for me for a 3.