Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Owning A Card And Having No Idea Why You Keep It

BarfvaderBarfvader Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭✭

Going thru my boxes of stuff and came across this one. It's a mess. No corners, several creases and feels like water damaged as well.

I have no idea where I got it from. Probably from a lot that I purchased long ago but for some reason I can't part with it. Anyone know a good psychiatrist because I clearly have issues. :D

Comments

• Options
    BaltimoreYankeeBaltimoreYankee Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm the same way! I've got similar stuff in my collection. you've kept it this long, gotta keep it forever!

Daniel
  • Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 5, 2021 8:02AM

Maybe because he's one of the greatest defensive players in the history of the game and you loved the dog you owned in the early 80s. LOL.

• Options
    Nathaniel1960Nathaniel1960 Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a friend who stepped on Jack Ham’s foot at a summer football clinic and actually did some damage.

Kiss me once, shame on you.
    Kiss me twice.....let's party.
  • Options

I have several cards in similar shape and I wont part with them either

• Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭

Looks like someone was nibbling at the corners because they thought it was ham. Ham, get it? I'll be here all week.

• Options
    72skywalker72skywalker Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭

@bobsbbcards said:
    Looks like someone was nibbling at the corners because they thought it was ham. Ham, get it? I'll be here all week.

Be sure to tip your waitresses.

Collecting Yankees and vintage Star Wars
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,768 ✭✭✭✭✭

World renowned medical doctors will tell you it's known as carditis, and it's incurable. ;)