Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

PSA now grading the full 1982 - 1992 Nike Poster Card Set

For those of you that are not yet aware.... just wanted to let you know that PSA is now grading the full 1982 - 1992 NIKE Poster card set. This includes all of the 5 x 7 inch cards with Nike numbers 290201 - 291015 .

For a complete listing and photos of every card in the set see www.nikepostercards.com.

That's the good news for collectors...The bad news is that even before the PSA shutdown, they had upped the price to grade these 5 x 7s to $100 each which ended my ability to get this set graded. What I have graded is shown here :

https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/misc-sports/company-sets/1983-92-nike-poster-cards-master/alltimeset/389166

Comments

• Options
    RobbyRobby Posts: 657 ✭✭✭

Nice Set Phil ..........especially liked the Dale Murphy and Lance Parrish cards !
    Just curious , but who is ' Chocolate Thunder " ????
    Robbie

Collect 1964 Topps Baseball
    1963 Fleer
    Lou Brock Master Set
  • Options
    ArmourPhilArmourPhil Posts: 97 ✭✭✭

Darryl Dawkins 76ers

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ArmourPhil said:
    For those of you that are not yet aware.... just wanted to let you know that PSA is now grading the full 1982 - 1992 NIKE Poster card set. This includes all of the 5 x 7 inch cards with Nike numbers 290201 - 291015 .

For a complete listing and photos of every card in the set see www.nikepostercards.com.

That's the good news for collectors...The bad news is that even before the PSA shutdown, they had upped the price to grade these 5 x 7s to $100 each which ended my ability to get this set graded. What I have graded is shown here :

https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/misc-sports/company-sets/1983-92-nike-poster-cards-master/alltimeset/389166

Yes PSA is grading everything up to about 8x11.

Nice "cards"!!

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    picklepetepicklepete Posts: 414 ✭✭✭✭

I have that Dale Murphy card.. somewhere