Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Panini White Box Experience...

I had several old redemptions at Panini for almost 2 years that were unfilled. I started rattling some cages at Panini and finally got ahold of someone. Don't ask me her info because she has fallen off the face of the earth. Anyway, they gave me the option to take Panini 1/1 White Box cards in exchange for the unfilled redemptions. I gladly took the option because I know how hot and rare these things are. She asked what sport and team I liked. I told her Football and the Patriots but had no idea what was coming. I debated selling the unopened boxes because they can sell for over $1000 each, but I really felt there were some Patriots in these so I ripped them all. I was very pleased in my cards. I'm a big Gronk fan so those two made it worth it. The Last one was a Russel Wilson Majestic with some nice patches. I've since sold the Wilson. I'm keeping the Gronks for my PC. I just wanted to let everyone know my experience with Panini regarding unfilled/old redemptions and White Boxes. Have fun!

Comments