Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

2020-2021 Hockey cards Young Guns.

Ok, I live in Mississippi. And I'm sure the same thing here at our Walmarts/Target is happening everywhere. Cannot find any cards. All I run into is Hockey cards. So I have been buying some here and there on an itch. Well today that itch was scrathched.
I pulled A Young Guns Canvas rookie of Krill Kaprizov. Dont know the dude but his cards are going strong on Ebay.

SO.. should I sell it now or is he a kid worth holding on to. I don't watch Hockey. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    bobbybradyjrbobbybradyjr Posts: 95 ✭✭✭
    edited April 30, 2021 8:49AM

Nevermind.

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,233 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have been opening packs, hunting for a Kaprizov rookie with no luck. Congratulations!

Kaprizov has excelled in the toughest European league for the last couple of years. He has also done quite well in the post season.

The Minnesota Wild have been stuck in the "good" range for a few years. They have a great group of defensemen and now they have picked up a great goalie and they have Kaprizov and Kevin Fiala for scoring, they haven't had a legitimate goal scorer for years.

They also have a couple of highly rated offensive players that should be up with the team next year. The Wild look poised to challenge for a Stanley cup, if not this year, very soon.

Generally speaking, people just don't collect hockey except for the absolute top players. Selling while a guy is hot is usually what I would advise.
    \
    This might be the occasion to hold on to a hockey card.

I have watched nearly every game the Wild have played this year. Kaprizov is the real deal! Not just a goal scorer, he is a great all around player.

If you decide to sell. PM me and I'll make you an offer.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options

@JoeBanzai said:
    I have been opening packs, hunting for a Kaprizov rookie with no luck. Congratulations!

Kaprizov has excelled in the toughest European league for the last couple of years. He has also done quite well in the post season.

The Minnesota Wild have been stuck in the "good" range for a few years. They have a great group of defensemen and now they have picked up a great goalie and they have Kaprizov and Kevin Fiala for scoring, they haven't had a legitimate goal scorer for years.

They also have a couple of highly rated offensive players that should be up with the team next year. The Wild look poised to challenge for a Stanley cup, if not this year, very soon.

Generally speaking, people just don't collect hockey except for the absolute top players. Selling while a guy is hot is usually what I would advise.
    \
    This might be the occasion to hold on to a hockey card.

I have watched nearly every game the Wild have played this year. Kaprizov is the real deal! Not just a goal scorer, he is a great all around player.

If you decide to sell. PM me and I'll make you an offer.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge of the guy. I think I will hold on to it after scouring Google about him.

• Options
    daltexdaltex Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jason Robertson (Dallas) has been on fire lately. This has caused Kaprizov to move from a lock to just a heavy favorite to win the Calder Cup.

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,233 ✭✭✭✭✭

@daltex said:
    Jason Robertson (Dallas) has been on fire lately. This has caused Kaprizov to move from a lock to just a heavy favorite to win the Calder Cup.

Kaprizov scores a lot of power play goals, Robertson has better linemates.

As much as I like "Karill the Thrill", Robertson is a true rookie, both good players.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set