Home Autographs Forum
Options

PSA/DNA question - first submission

I apologize in advance if I’m asking a question that’s been answered a dozen times, but I sent five autographed baseballs for authentication and my credit card was just charged. Will I receive an email or other update on the order (i.e. authentic? Inauthentic?)? I wasn’t sure if it was similar to the grading process for cards.

Comments

• Options
    picklepetepicklepete Posts: 414 ✭✭✭✭

If you have an account with PSA you can sign in & hit account Tab and then my orders, and eventually you should see the information on one of your invoices..

• Options
    Geoff76Geoff76 Posts: 149 ✭✭✭

@picklepete said:
    If you have an account with PSA you can sign in & hit account Tab and then my orders, and eventually you should see the information on one of your invoices..

Appreciate it - haven’t seen anything yet but I’ll keep checking

• Options
    McvillagehtxMcvillagehtx Posts: 103 ✭✭✭
    edited April 29, 2021 2:07PM

As this is related to my question in my other thread a bit when did you send in your items and when did it hit your credit card?

• Options

@Mcvillagehtx said:
    As this is related to my question in my other thread a bit when did you send in your items and when did it hit your credit card?

I mailed them on April 8, arrived on April 13, entered on April 24 and my credit card was charged yesterday (April 28). I called customer service today and was told that autograph grading was different than cards, with the credit card being charged at the beginning of the process instead of the end. He said that’s why I haven’t seen an update regarding my order.

• Options
    McvillagehtxMcvillagehtx Posts: 103 ✭✭✭

@Geoff76 said:

@Mcvillagehtx said:

I mailed them on April 8, arrived on April 13, entered on April 24 and my credit card was charged yesterday (April 28). I called customer service today and was told that autograph grading was different than cards, with the credit card being charged at the beginning of the process instead of the end. He said that’s why I haven’t seen an update regarding my order.

Sorry one more question.
    Did you send USPS?

• Options

No - FedEx

• Options

Results just posted to my account. 4 authentic (Mike Schmidt, Eddie Mathews, Steve Carlton and Richie Ashburn). Mathews and Ashburn were signed in person.

Questionable authenticity - Mickey Mantle.

Ugh.

• Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭✭

sorry to hear about the Mantle ball....do you recall where you obtained it?

IMF

Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options

@Ironmanfan said:
    sorry to hear about the Mantle ball....do you recall where you obtained it?

IMF

Long time ago (1990ish). My dad got it for me at a card show we attended.