Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Russell Westbrook RC about to go on a run?

He is about to break Oscar Robertson’s triple double record and record his 4th triple double SEASON....and likely get the wizards in the playoffs....

Anyone else think his cards are underrated

Yes I own some cool ones....but still an honest question with every other HOF NBA rookie at the moon level and many new kids years away from being able to even be considered for the HOF at ridiculous prices...

Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Willymac said:
    He is about to break Oscar Robertson’s triple double record and record his 4th triple double SEASON....and likely get the wizards in the playoffs....

Anyone else think his cards are underrated

Yes I own some cool ones....but still an honest question with every other HOF NBA rookie at the moon level and many new kids years away from being able to even be considered for the HOF at ridiculous prices...

Thanks!!

i think so. but also think there is a ceiling solely because of his overall like-ability and marketability.

dude is a baller though. works hard and very low key! i have a few stashed away myself.

• Options

I remember watching him at UCLA. Hard to to believe he didn’t even start there as a freshman. You could tell how special of a player he was though.

• Options
    bruin805bruin805 Posts: 50 ✭✭✭

@Dgofwinter said:
    I remember watching him at UCLA. Hard to to believe he didn’t even start there as a freshman. You could tell how special of a player he was though.

He wasn't a big prospect coming out of high school, and the two guys who started in the back court in Russ' freshman year were Arron Afflalo (1st team All-American and Pac 10 Player of the Year) and Darren Collison. While neither of those guys were stars in the NBA, they both had long careers and were definitely ahead of Westbrook that year.