Home Sports Talk

Home opener with fans....Atlanta United

DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 24, 2021 8:17PM in Sports Talk

Limited to 50% capacity but that wasn't hit. If I had to guess, 17-18k but the guys behind us were thinking close to 20, never got the official #. Was great to be back in the Benz and this was my first time back in the city since the last day in the office last year.

The lottery for seats moved you around from your season tix, but they did fairly comparable seats. We were basically diagonally across from my seats I switched to last year, 1 row higher. The little pizza slice section below the A, my tix are to the left of that on the aisle. Spacing was nobody in front/behind you and then 2 seats in between on each side. The other seats were zip tied shut.

We looked short/small against Chicago. I think we maybe have 1 or 2 guys at 6 feet, everyone else tiny but fast. We won 3-1. Great b-day date night with the missus.

Comments

• galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,112 ✭✭✭✭✭

awesome.....enjoyed the pictures

congrats on the win on your special day

• DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

It was a good time. And with the small crowd, parking and leaving was an absolute breeze. Braves game was going on as well, so crowd might have been a tad smaller...despite the weather.

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

That looks like a great time. Thank you for posting the pics. I always find it interesting to see inside venues like this.

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 25, 2021 12:25AM

Good on you. Great pics!!!

Seems they had a hold handle on the spacing

Thanks for sharing!

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......