Home Sports Talk
Options

Chiefs trade for Orlando Brown Jr., lock down next years Super Bowl!

DarinDarin Posts: 6,308 ✭✭✭✭✭

This will definitely put the Chiefs as favorites to win next year's Super Bowl, if they weren't already the favorite.

Craig should be along shortly to inform us as to how this will affect the Chiefs salary cap 17 years from now.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.

Comments

• Options

25 years old and has made two straight pro bowls.
    Gee, I wonder what Mahomes will be able to accomplish when he can sit back in
    the pocket and attack defenses with his great reads and rocket arm.
    NIce job, Brett Veach! Keep up the good work improving this team. :p

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

i wonder what flavor of boones darin is drinking tonight

• Options

@galaxy27 said:
    i wonder what flavor of boones darin is drinking tonight

Just a couple of Bud Lights' at my weekly poker game last night.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
  • Options

I like this guy already......

"Personally, outside of media, outside of coaches, outside of teammates, I put a lot of pressure on myself and I have very high expectations of myself," Brown said via NFL.com. "That's, as I said, keeping Pat as clean as possible, creating as many huge gaps and holes as I can in the run game, and taking care of that man across from me on a consistent basis. I want to be able to develop and gain that trust and that credibility and confidence amongst coach [Andy] Reid and [OC Eric] Bieniemy and everything, amongst my teammates as well. Understanding that, hey, just because it's an elite D-lineman over here, I don't need to slide, I don't need chip help. I want to be the best. I want to be the best to play this position in the league. I'm not there yet. I've still got a lot of work to do, but I'm gonna get there."

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
  • Options
    ShaunBC5ShaunBC5 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭✭✭

Zeus’ kid is a Sooner. Gotta drink the Boone’s for the Ok State dudes like Tyreke.
    I hope he helps!

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like the kind of signing you really like to see if you are a fan of that team. Extremely important to anchor things down over there. Good luck @Darin !

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m actually shocked the Ravens would trade their best player to a team the have to beat to win the AFC.
    KC now has the best OL in football to go along with a near the top talent on offense.
    If any AFC teams are watching ( hello Buffalo) they better start upgrading. It just got absolutely tougher to win the AFC this year.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.