Home Sports Talk
Options

Joe Buck to be a guest host on Jeopardy

BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just got an Email from Jeopardy. Glad they warned me.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".

Comments

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,024 ✭✭✭✭✭

There's a nasty little rumor floating around that he could become the full time host. My wife watches Jeopardy every night, so this is going to effect me. I don't want to walk by the television and see Joe Buck every night, I can barely tolerate him during the football season. If this happens, I'll have to start sitting outside during Jeopardy!

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭

What are they having trouble finding hosts? Aaron Rodgers and now Joe Buck? Seriously?

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,759 ✭✭✭✭✭

Seems like Jeopardy is trying its best to scrape the bottom of the barrel searching for boring.

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,024 ✭✭✭✭✭

They aren't giving us much to chose from these days, that's for sure!

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,759 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gotta be something in between Chuck Barris and Aaron Rodgers/Joe Buck, isn't there?

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭✭✭

I nominate Homer Simpson or Stewie Griffin.

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

The movie "Midnight Cowboy" was released in 1969. The lead character played by Jon Voight was named Joe Buck. The same year Joe Buck was born. Coincidence, or was he named after the movie character.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".