Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Quick question about manage payments

Hi, my manage payment kicked in a few days ago and operational.
Where it say "funds available" I do have some money in there, is that the amount that will go in my next daily payout to my checking?

Also, I thought when we pay for shipping labels, it was to come out of that but it's coming out of my paypal which I prefer and don't mind at all. Its a hassle getting used to this.

Comments

• Options
    RufussCkingstonRufussCkingston Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭

I believe First Class labels come out of PayPal as they are prepaid.... International and STD envelope are pay on use, so they get taken out of your pending money when used, but if you don't have any pending money, then they bill the payment method on file.

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 20, 2021 3:02PM

@StamkosFan said:
    Hi, my manage payment kicked in a few days ago and operational.
    Where it say "funds available" I do have some money in there, is that the amount that will go in my next daily payout to my checking?

Also, I thought when we pay for shipping labels, it was to come out of that but it's coming out of my paypal which I prefer and don't mind at all. Its a hassle getting used to this.

that's what will be transferred. if daily, then still another 3-4 days before it hits your bank. your bank plays a role in this speed too, not just ebay. if weekly? then another 10.

you can elect to have it taken from there or your paypal. how you can elect it initially? not sure. but once i finally got my sellers page (months after i was moved into the program) i can see where to do it now.

my problem is i dont sell much anymore. it all became too much of a hassle when mixed w all the holds, increased fees, shenanigans, non-payers and scam artists.

• Options
    StamkosFanStamkosFan Posts: 255 ✭✭✭

Ok, thank you guys. Appreciate it. So far it's okay. All items are under $10. I may start to get nervous as bigger items sell.