Home Sports Talk
Options

trivia football team question

coolstanleycoolstanley Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭✭✭

Someone at work today asked me this question. I got it wrong. Without googling or looking up online,..what U.S. city is the only city to win all three.. A super bowl, a Grey cup(CFL) championship, and a USFL Championship?

Terry Bradshaw was AMAZING!!

Ignore list -Basebal21

Comments

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know. But great question.

• Options
    VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭

Good stumper - I had to look it up. Did not know that...

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,149 ✭✭✭✭✭

really great question, as i didn't realize there was a U.S.-based team in the CFL for a short time

i knew the USFL had three champs -- Michigan, Philly....................but i couldn't remember the third. and the one i couldn't remember is the answer.

• Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭

I was stumped as well.
    Had to look up what USA city had a CFL team. I didn't think that there was one.
    I guess there is and that is the only one.

Aside from the other 2 sports that is the answer.

I will not ruin it for ya all.

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Baltimore? I know they won a Grey Cup and a Super Bowl I followed the CFL when I lived in Michigan. I don't know about the USFL. I know the Michigan Panthers won it with I think Bobby Hebert at QB

Great question.

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is a really great trivia question! I honestly had no clue, the cfl American team had me stumped. I know the answer now(thanks to google) but I won't spoil the party! lol

• Options
    AC000000AC000000 Posts: 251 ✭✭✭

Baltimore