Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Hope im in the right place

I used to be a part of a coin collector group or forum that used to do coin swaps about once every 3 months and i really enjoyed it and got to talk to alot of good people then i fell on hard times and had to sell my coin collection but now over the last couple of months me and my son have started collecting again and i was wandering if this is the right place for the coin swaps or am i in the wrong place ? thank you

Comments

• Options

i always asked whoever i was matched up with in a coin swap what they were interested in , me myself i always liked collecting slabbed sample from various companies as well as buffalo nickels , wheat pennies, and just about anything pre 1959 .

• Options

I have buffalo Nickels @ wheaties I would like to swap as well

• Options

i have several WALKER HALF DOLLARS that I would like to trade swap or sale.

1936 S in EF/AU + condition, 1943 D in EF/AU condition, 1944 in EF/AU condition

the 1936 s lists in 2021 RED BOOK EF 40 for $22, AU $50
    The 1943 d lists EF $18 AND AU50 $24
    The 1944 lists EF 40 $$18 and in AU50 AT $20

WOULD LIKE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING IN SIMILAR CONDITION IN TRADE
    ON A ONE FOR ONE BASIS OR AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE.

1940 P, 1940 D, 1940 S
    1942 D, 1942 S, 1943 S,
    1944 D, 1945 D , 1945 S, 1946 D, 1947 P, 1947 D

• Options

@dwtrout said:
    I used to be a part of a coin collector group or forum that used to do coin swaps about once every 3 months and i really enjoyed it and got to talk to alot of good people then i fell on hard times and had to sell my coin collection but now over the last couple of months me and my son have started collecting again and i was wandering if this is the right place for the coin swaps or am i in the wrong place ? thank you

I was a member of these forums about 20 years ago, and participated in some coin swaps... looks like those are not a regular thing anymore? I also am getting back into collecting after a long time away... just dug my stuff out of storage. Maybe we can get some old-timer/regular member to organize some swaps.