Home Sports Talk
Options

Paging SteveK

2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 13, 2021 11:23AM in Sports Talk

Who is Jalen Hurts going to throw to this year?
Nelson Agalar gone for awhile.
Alshon Jeffery gone
Desean Jackson gone
Zack Ertz gone before the season starts.

Is Jeffery Laurie going to suit up opening day?
6.5 wins seems pretty lofty goal with an unproven
QB and zero receivers. You follow much closer than me. Your thoughts?

W.C.Fields
"I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.

Comments

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,727 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Eagles chances of winning the Super Bowl this upcoming season are zero. It would be below 0 if it was numerically possible, but that's the lowest it can go in the world of mathematics.

But i'll still root for them anyway, like the lemming Eagles fan that i am. :)

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

@stevek I guess that answers my question of who Hurts is going to throw to with the drafting of Devonta Smith. Only question about him is his size and durability but he is a dynamic player and a Heisman winner. Looks like the Eagles are all in on Hurts, at least for another year.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,727 ✭✭✭✭✭

@2dueces said:
    @stevek I guess that answers my question of who Hurts is going to throw to with the drafting of Devonta Smith. Only question about him is his size and durability but he is a dynamic player and a Heisman winner. Looks like the Eagles are all in on Hurts, at least for another year.

I think the Eagles got nowhere else to go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNhbrIYGetc