Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Pokemon Unbroken Bonds Reshiram & Charizard GX 217/214

Got to our local Dollar Tree just as it opened and found a stack of 56 packs pf Pokemon so we bought the whole lot.

Pulled the following:

I know NOTHING of these things but looked up completed listings and just want to confirm this is a good card?

Comments

• Options
    coinspackscoinspacks Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭

best card in the set! $300 card ungraded

• Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice hit, Jeff!

Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    BarfvaderBarfvader Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭✭

At least I understand why the one gentleman that has been buying all these up was looking for.

Little story to go with this. When we were at the counter the cashier told us that she had bought a full box at another Dollar Tree (about an hour from us) and she took what she wanted for her child and returned these to our local store. Her kid plays with them and is rewarded a pack for doing things. Discussed how they couldn't keep these in stock here and how the one person had been buying them up looking for something. We have pulled a few other decent cards out of prior packs and she asked how to find out about the pricing of which I told her to use completed listings on eBay to do that.

When we pulled this my oldest said he believed it was a desirable card, I just didn't have a clue it was that desirable. I've put it aside for my youngest so no playing with this one for him. :smiley:

Also got this one which looks like it sells consistently in the $30-$35 range. Also set this one aside for him.

I'm sure when we go back to the store at some point if she remembers us the cashier will ask if we got anything good. Think this will be one of the times I'm not honest and just say we did okay.