Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1960 Yaz on ebay.

The 1960 Yaz ending today . Is it Legit. holder and card seem off or wrong. seller with low feedback and bid at only 284.

Comments

• Options
    19591959 Posts: 615 ✭✭✭

Its graded(7) .

• Options
    picklepetepicklepete Posts: 414 ✭✭✭✭

Post the ebay link..

• Options
    PNWcollectorPNWcollector Posts: 302 ✭✭✭✭

Love the folks who post questions with no information and expect others to do the work for them!

• Options
    dontippetdontippet Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭✭

@PNWcollector said:
    Love the folks who post questions with no information and expect others to do the work for them!

When I looked on ebay, I didn't see a PSA 7 ending today, so I can't even help if I wanted to.

> [Click on this link to see my ebay listings.](https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_udlo=&_udhi=&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_sabdhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=61611&_sargn=-1&saslc=1&_salic=1&_fss=1&_fsradio=&LH_SpecificSeller=1&_saslop=1&_sasl=mygirlsthree3&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_fosrp=1)
    >

Successful transactions on the BST boards with rtimmer, coincoins, gerard, tincup, tjm965, MMR, mission16, dirtygoldman, AUandAG, deadmunny, thedutymon, leadoff4, Kid4HOF03, BRI2327, colebear, mcholke, rpcolettrane, rockdjrw, publius, quik, kalinefan, Allen, JackWESQ, CON40, Griffeyfan2430, blue227, Tiggs2012, ndleo, CDsNuts, ve3rules, doh, MurphDawg, tennessebanker, and gene1978.
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

After you guys look around for that card can one of you go check my fridge and see if I have milk?

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a card, should I get it graded?

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    BarfvaderBarfvader Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭✭

@nam812 said:
    After you guys look around for that card can one of you go check my fridge and see if I have milk?

I checked for you and your running a little low. Will pick you up a gallon when I go and pick my wife up this afternoon. Might be a bit spoiled when it gets to you but it's the thought that counts. :smiley:

• Options

Sorry guys for not giving you enough information on the card. Brains are not my strong suit. I agree with all the things written . The card has been pulled and is no longer listed. I'm not sure how to do the link , but will learn for future. And I did not want anyone to do any work, just an opinion on if it was a legit card. (which I am now sure , it was not). My wife is much harsher than you guys.

• Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭✭✭

@nam812 said:

Barf already confirmed your milk but I want to let you know the vodka's a bit low.

• Options
    thedutymon11thedutymon11 Posts: 637 ✭✭✭✭

@gemint said:

@nam812 said:

Barf already confirmed your milk but I want to let you know the vodka's a bit low.

And No Kalua, how the He!! you expect to make White Russians without Kaluha!

YeeHaw!

Neil

• Options
    canyoubelieveitcanyoubelieveit Posts: 239 ✭✭✭

@JoeBanzai said:

Def. I grade ALL my cards. I spent $1.2 Million on grading fees for my $10k collection and I LOVE it!

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

@canyoubelieveit said:

@JoeBanzai said:

Def. I grade ALL my cards. I spent $1.2 Million on grading fees for my $10k collection and I LOVE it!

You're the BEST! Thank you!

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

@gemint said:

1) It's in the freezer
    2) It never gets low

B)

• Options

And I started it all!

• Options
    ahopkinsahopkins Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good news!! I found the vodka! It was hiding in the orange juice.

Andy

• Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭

Make mine a

with soda and a twist

Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options

No need to apologize. The whole point of forums is to help out. If people don't want to give you tips then there is no reason to even respond. I would say watch out for low marks on sellers. I'll only buy cards from reputable sellers. Too many fakers and less than honorable sellers out there.

• Options
    daltexdaltex Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1959 said:
    Sorry guys for not giving you enough information on the card. Brains are not my strong suit. I agree with all the things written . The card has been pulled and is no longer listed. I'm not sure how to do the link , but will learn for future. And I did not want anyone to do any work, just an opinion on if it was a legit card. (which I am now sure , it was not). My wife is much harsher than you guys.

Just an FYI: when eBay takes down an auction, it is just gone. To get lots of opinions on forgeries as well as to educate those who are wary in the future, it is helpful to post a screenshot.

• Options
    detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Where's blurryface when you need him, he'd be glad to help, because he cares!

• Options

Thank you magician45. I was never going to bid on the card, the holder was not right. now adays it seems many , many low mark sellers. I will heed your advice.