Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Selling full collection

Hello, I’m trying to sell my entire collection of cards. I bought it around 15 years ago and it hasn’t been out of the box since. I went through it and tried to price it as best I could. Asking 6500. Roughly 1000 cards total. This is about half the pics. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, nice collection. Do you have a Nowitzki lot?
    I'd be interested in buying the Nowitzki's by themselves for a fair price.
    John

Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Options
    JfyffeJfyffe Posts: 4
    edited April 7, 2021 3:08PM

@Ahmanfan said:
    Hi, nice collection. Do you have a Nowitzki lot?
    I'd be interested in buying the Nowitzki's by themselves for a fair price.
    John

I’m sorry, I don’t. Everything else is is earlier 90s basketball and 90s metal football.

• Options

Thanks for the reply. Good luck with the sale.

Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Options
    JfyffeJfyffe Posts: 4
    edited April 7, 2021 5:00PM

I’m also open to offers and price suggestions. I had no idea on the pricing and just took a stab at it.

• Options

Well I'll take a stab at helping.

You have a lot of Jordan's, but a lot are in the $5-25 range. What kind of time, ebay, material, and shipping cost would go into unlocking that value for an end buyer? A LOT.

If the '86 Fleer is not a reprint, which I'm assuming it is since you didn't focus on it, then that changes the equation obviously.

The Lebron being real would help, but I'm extremely skeptical that it is authentic. Is it a pack pulled certified auto? Doesn't look like it to me.

If there is a significant portion of Kobe, Jordan, Lebron that we can't see you could get to that number retail but wholesale is going to be tough. As it sits, unless one of the above avenues comes to fruition, I'd think 2k-2500.

Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Options

@Ahmanfan said:
    Well I'll take a stab at helping.

You have a lot of Jordan's, but a lot are in the $5-25 range. What kind of time, ebay, material, and shipping cost would go into unlocking that value for an end buyer? A LOT.

If the '86 Fleer is not a reprint, which I'm assuming it is since you didn't focus on it, then that changes the equation obviously.

The Lebron being real would help, but I'm extremely skeptical that it is authentic. Is it a pack pulled certified auto? Doesn't look like it to me.

If there is a significant portion of Kobe, Jordan, Lebron that we can't see you could get to that number retail but wholesale is going to be tough. As it sits, unless one of the above avenues comes to fruition, I'd think 2k-2500.

Thanks. The Jordan rookie is definitely not real. I’m not sure on the Lebron. I bought most of this up in Cleveland at an estate sale years ago. I have 35 Kobe’s at PSA right now or they’d be in with it. I would’ve sent in the Kobe chrome refractor but I didn’t find it until I’d already submitted my order. I guess my best bet might be to try and piece it out then.