the Zags haven't seen athleticism like this lol

Comments

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think the Zigs would disagree.

• galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hydrant said:

I think the Zigs would disagree.

they got ambushed from the opening tip

for the first time all season they ran into a team that's a step quicker on both ends of the court

here's a good bet for ya..............$100 on the Zags to never lead in this game

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Zags brought rocks to a knife fight

Baylor was locked and loaded

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 7,938 ✭✭✭✭✭

Something you don't see often, a Number 1 getting blown out. Never led. Thank you Baylor. Christmas gift in April.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 7,938 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Bears were really aggressive and had a slightly more physical size advantage.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,517 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, if you remember last year, Baylor had won 23 games in a row, and they were likely to be the number one overall seed in the NCAA tournament, and then Covid struck and the tournament was canceled. Well, Baylor brought back every key player from that incredible run last year, so they remembered last year, they had unfinished business, they were hungry, and they came back this year with a vengeance and got it done.

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,345 ✭✭✭✭✭

They got flat out run over lol

• GoldenageGoldenage Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy for Baylor. Great team. Great coach. Zags looked a step slower. Perhaps from the overtime game plus having to play an inspired Baylor team. Baylor played an incredible game.