Home Sports Talk
Options

Kevin Durant and Michael Rapoport feud turns ugly

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2, 2021 3:53AM in Sports Talk

I don't know if you've been paying attention to the feud between Kevin Durant and actor Michael Rapoport, but it reached a boiling point on Tuesday, when Kevin Durant sent Michael Rapoport some filthy messages on instagram and even threatened him and challenged him to a fight. These two have been going at eachother for three months, back and forth. Folks, this feud has gotten bad, and I mean BAD. This is the worst feud I've seen an athlete have with someone. It's gotten beyond personal. If you wish to read about it, click the link, because I can't post what's been said here.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9422727/amp/Nets-star-Kevin-Durant-unleashed-vile-homophobic-rant-actor-Michael-Rapaport-Instagram.html

Comments

• Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭✭✭

Rappaport LOVES to run his mouth, loudly, and is quite full of himself and his opinions. I like him as an actor, but his ranting and raving egomania (Deniro as well) is loathsome.

• Options

I'm not too familiar with Rapoport, but I can't stand Durant, I've never cared for his attitude.

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,550 ✭✭✭✭✭

wow. that sure did escalate. does Durant get canceled now?

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    hammer1hammer1 Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Love Rapoport in smaller doses.

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    edited April 2, 2021 9:17AM

A very bitter and nasty feud indeed, Kevin Durant has a history of not being able to handle criticism and lashing out on social media. I hate to tell him, but criticism is part of the job, if you can't handle it Kevin, then why don't you just pack up your things and move on back to the west side!

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,550 ✭✭✭✭✭

i agree DD. if you want to be a public figure, you need to have thick skin.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options

Yes, you do have to have thick skin. People are always going to criticize and say things about you, that comes with the territory.

• Options

I can't believe Durant asked Rapoport what his address was so he could go to his house and beat him up. Hey Durant, I'll tell you what, you give me your address and I'll save you the trip!

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2, 2021 11:23AM

@craig44 said:
    wow. that sure did escalate. does Durant get canceled now?

All I’m going to say is Meyers Leonard got dumped by TWO teams within a couple weeks of making a one word anti-Semitic remark yet Durant will likely end up with a 25K fine and,in all probability, the Finals MVP trophy.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    A very bitter and nasty feud indeed, Kevin Durant has a history of not being able to handle criticism and lashing out on social media. I hate to tell him, but criticism is part of the job, if you can't handle it Kevin, then why don't you just pack up your things and move on back to the west side!

@doubledragon Let me just take this moment to point out and thank you for your ability to take (constructive) criticism regarding the very important job that you do here on Sports Talk.

• Options
    edited April 2, 2021 10:52AM

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

@doubledragon Let me just take this moment to point out and thank you for your ability to take (constructive) criticism regarding the very important job that you do here on Sports Talk.

You're very welcome. I can handle criticism, unlike some people we know, named Kevin!

• Options

I've thought about it, and decided I want to fight Kevin Durant. There's a McDonald's right up the street from here with a nice sized parking lot, you just name the time Durant!

• Options
    hammer1hammer1 Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here lies doubledragon

The Good Die Young.

• Options

Let's get a little fight music going up in here, set the mood just right.

• Options

And Durant better beware, because I can take punisment!

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,770 ✭✭✭✭✭

I haven't made a sports bet in well over twenty years, but why not bet on a guaranteed winner?

i just bet it all on doubledragon to win this fight.

• Options

@stevek said:
    I haven't made a sports bet in well over twenty years, but why not bet on a guaranteed winner?

i just bet it all on doubledragon to win this fight.

I'm small, but I'm feisty!

• Options

I've just been sitting here thinking about how much I hate it when Kevin Durant wraps that stupid looking towel around his head. It makes him look like ET!

• Options

Ok, it's time for the Showdown, let's do this. How do you like that Durant!

• Options

This just in, Kevin Durant has issued an apology, he is very sorry for what he said, and he would like to apologize to everyone and he means it from the bottom of his heart.

• Options
    edited April 2, 2021 5:41PM

Ok Durant, your fake apology is the final straw. Let's settle this once and for all, just you and me, right here, right now!

• Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

These two are actually friends and rip each other all the time. KD just went too far this time.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,533 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Tabe said:
    These two are actually friends and rip each other all the time. KD just went too far this time.

Are you sure about that?

• Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

@Tabe said:

Are you sure about that?

Sounds like this ended their friendship but they were definitely friends before this.