Home Sports Talk

Should Ryan Fitzpatrick shave his beard off?

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,524 ✭✭✭✭✭

Since we did an election on Trevor Lawrence cutting his hair, it's only fair we do an election on Ryan Fitzpatrick. Should Fitz shave his beard off?

Should Ryan Fitzpatrick shave his beard off?

This is a private poll: no-one will see what you voted for.

Comments

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,524 ✭✭✭✭✭

I vote no, the beard stays, the beard is a legend!

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,348 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes he looks like an idiot 😂😂😂

• stevekstevek Posts: 27,575 ✭✭✭✭✭

I always thought that was just a large caterpillar.

• stevekstevek Posts: 27,575 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, he should shave it all off, and my viewpoint has nothing to do with me being heavily invested in Gillette stock.

I can't believe what I'm hearing here. The beard is a legendary icon in sports history. Over the years, it's gained our trust, and found it's way into our homes and our hearts. Oh the memories.

edited March 30, 2021 3:47PM

I ask you, what other beard has it's own merchandise? Just look at these awesome items available for sale at online retailers as we speak. Get yours today, but hurry while supplies last!

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's his call, DD. But the guy grows a great beard, and it's his thing, so I doubt he will. Plus, when he does really retire, he can shave then and go about his business incognito.

• BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 7,939 ✭✭✭✭✭

If he does where will the birds nest?

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

World War Hair. Stop.

• craig44craig44 Posts: 10,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

absolutely not. everyone knows a man's power is directly related to the length and thickness of his beard.

George Brett, Bobby Orr and Terry Bradshaw.

When are we going to see a quarterback that's just nothing but hair?

• ScoobyDoo2ScoobyDoo2 Posts: 839 ✭✭✭✭✭

NEVER !!!

• Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭✭✭

Whatever Mrs. Fitzmagic wants.

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.