Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Done!

UrbanDecay04UrbanDecay04 Posts: 907 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 1, 2021 11:41AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

I'm trying to add on to my coin collection and was wondering if anyone is selling coins for under $10... I will take errors, old, new, bullion, gold (not that anyone would sell gold for $10 :D ) PM me if you have coins! Thanks and have a nice day!

Edit: I have found my match!

Comments

• Options
    ZoidMeisterZoidMeister Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll vouch for this buyer, not that my voucher carries any credibility . . . .

Z

Busy chasing Carr's . . . . . woof!

Successful BST transactions with: Bullsitter, Downtown1974, P0CKETCHANGE, Twobitcollector, AKbeez, DCW, Illini420, ProofCollection, DCarr, Cazkaboom, RichieURich, LukeMarshall, carew4me, BustDMs, coinsarefun, PreTurb, felinfoal, jwitten, GoldenEgg, pruebas, lazybones, COCollector, CuKevin, MWallace, USMC_6115, NamVet69, zippcity, . . . . who'd I forget?

• Options
    jclovescoinsjclovescoins Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭

How much are you looking to spend total? I have several collector coins I could sell for $10 each, but would want to do a transaction for at least $100 or more total. Please clarify so people can help you out. Also, please let us know what kinds of coins you're looking for (i.e. barber dimes, generic silver quarters, foreign silver, indian cents, etc.)

• Options
    scooter25scooter25 Posts: 769 ✭✭✭✭

https://ebay.com/usr/camarod24
    I sell lots of stuff under 10$ if you are interested

• Options
    ChrisH821ChrisH821 Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you have a local shop I would suggest checking if they have a "bargain bin". Lots of shops have them and typically have stuff in the range of <$1 to $20 in them.

Collector, occasional seller

• Options

@DarkRage666 said:
    I'm trying to add on to my coin collection and was wondering if anyone is selling coins for under $10... I will take errors, old, new, bullion, gold (not that anyone would sell gold for $10 :D ) PM me if you have coins! Thanks and have a nice day!

I'm selling all kinds of coins what exactly are you looking for I have errors I have silver I have pennies nickels dimes quarters half dollars.
    Here's a link to one I'm selling you can see what else I'm selling through there
    http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575378759&campid=5338273189&customid=&icep_item=353439795372&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229466&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111