Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Submission question.

jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,322 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just received a tracking number and a note saying my coins would arrive by Thursday. Well, why does it still show my coins being imaged and no tv's yet available? I thought you usually got the tv's before the coins were shipped.
Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain

Comments

• Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

it really depends on how busy PCGS is and other things. I have gotten images before my coins have actually shipped, after I've already received the coins and at all points in between. your question can be answered by saying that the Photo department is probably running a little behind and they just haven't uploaded things yet.

• Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 30, 2021 10:05AM

Lol. Yep, this just happened to me in my more recent submission, about 2 months ago. I thought the same thing. I too, began to start worrying. I thought, by PCGS giving that information out about the package arriving shortly, that I forgot to pay for the "True View " fee? It's just how our Host operates now. Be patient and just wait and see. Lol. Good Luck my friend. ;)
    Yes, what keets just posted.

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    davewesendavewesen Posts: 5,860 ✭✭✭✭✭

my past submissions took 3-5 days to get the TrueViews posted. Once I got the coins before they showed.

• Options
    TurtleCatTurtleCat Posts: 4,594 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ve had differences in the same order where TVs showed up for one coin but not the other. Then a couple of days later the other.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file