Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

90s Hockey experts lend a hand

Hoping someone on the board may be able to assist me. I picked up this lot at a yard sale today there are approximately 100 or 150 Gretzkys and all of these other players as you can see. This has not been cherry picked. That’s why I would like to enlist the help of someone knowledgeable in 90s hockey so I don’t miss the hockey equivalent of a beam team Jordan insert or good rookie card. Would anyone be willing to talk with me on the phone or via FaceTime for 15 minutes who knows what they are looking at to help me out? Thank you so much.

Collecting
HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS

Comments

• Options
    jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭
    edited March 29, 2021 1:10AM

Obviously Gretzky, Lemieux, Yzerman and Roy are very popular! Now the Euro guys Jagr, Selanne(has a big following), Bure and Federov are very popular too! Any inserts are good but regular base stuff is not junk but is hard to move except Gretzky where anything sells. There is nothing in terms of a Jordan Beam Team that I can think of unless you have some rare promos which I doubt.. The 91 Front Row Promos come to mind! This just sold for 500 though so there are some good ones though where all card collecting rules apply!It's all about rarity and popularity

Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658