Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

89/90/91 Fleer basketball

tonylagstonylags Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

I picked up 1 box of ea at local card show; boxes are unsearched, is there an easier way to see if Jordon on front or back? Ie. sunlight, strong light, loop, etc? I am barely seeing names thru wrapper. I am keeping the boxes, I just to protect those packs better {or maybe grade them someday}

I have to much S**t; so if you working on sets or are a player/team collector, send me your want list, with conditions desired. Keep in mind I have a another job so please allow me a few days to respond.

Comments

• Options
    Nathaniel1960Nathaniel1960 Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

1990 Fleer is easy to see through without aid. Can’t speak to others. There’s also a tried and true sequence for the Jordan.

Kiss me once, shame on you.
    Kiss me twice.....let's party.
  • Options
    billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭

All Fleer wax packs are easy to see through and SUPER easy to figure out the sequences.

• Options
    82FootballWaxMemorys82FootballWaxMemorys Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 31, 2021 1:14PM

@Nathaniel1960 said:
    1990 Fleer is easy to see through without aid. Can’t speak to others. There’s also a tried and true sequence for the Jordan.

@billwaltonsbeard said:
    All Fleer wax packs are easy to see through and SUPER easy to figure out the sequences.

Yep even in the pre-internet days everyone (including kids like me) knew for example the 1990 Jordan and Robinson sequences and scoured Target, Caldor, Ames, Walgreens, CVS, K-mart etc for them. IMHO do not buy unopened Fleer Basketball from that era you'll likley only end up with commons and semi-stars. You really need to have an honest dealer if they are truly non searched.

Unless otherwise specified my posts represent only my opinion, not fact.