Home Sports Talk
Options

Look out NFL, Gronk is ready to go

craig44craig44 Posts: 10,552 ✭✭✭✭✭

sounds like Gronk could be in for a big season ahead.

"I feel like I could play another season right now, if it started," Gronkowski said. "I feel really good. ... I feel light. I feel flexible. I feel like I can go out and just play some football, and just go out and not be in pain ... run routes and do what I gotta do out there on the field

he wont need to spend half the season getting into football shape either. sounds like he will have a full off season to stay in football shape.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

Comments

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,054 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mark me down, I'm picking the Bucs to repeat, and when they do, I'm bumping this thread to remind everyone! ;)

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    Mark me down, I'm picking the Bucs to repeat, and when they do, I'm bumping this thread to remind everyone! ;)

I'm in!

• Options
    spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,478 ✭✭✭✭✭

Geez are we talking #8 for GOAT??? Oh my................

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Doubledragon There is a lot of potential material. I'll point you in the right direction.

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,054 ✭✭✭✭✭

@thisistheshow said:
    @Doubledragon There is a lot of potential material. I'll point you in the right direction.

Eight is not enough for me, I predict 9! B)

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,552 ✭✭✭✭✭

why not just go for an even 10. that way every finger and thumb is full!

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

12 is cool.

• Options
    bobbybakerivbobbybakeriv Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 22, 2021 7:53PM

I'm afraid if Brady wins another one, he'll be tossing the Lombardi Trophy down to Snoop cruising by in a tricked out, convertible 64 Impala! B) LOL I've actually been to Randy's! Great donuts.

• Options
    tommyrusty7tommyrusty7 Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

As long as they stay healthy they will repeat and yes its # 8 for Brady.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ya know I like Gronks approach much more than all these guys saying they cried when they signed with the Pats lol give me a break

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

Interesting that the bookies have the Chiefs as a fairly heavy favorite to win the upcoming Super Bowl. With the Bucs in a blanket of sorts for second favorite with four other teams.

Despite all the good news regarding the Bucs, with Brady signing, Gronk signing, etc, they're still not getting the utmost respect with the bookies as far as the odds.