Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

UK card trading enthusiast, 1987 Topps NFL

Hi

I have posted on another forum here, but this looks like it's more populated than the other, so will also post here and see what page gains most interest, if any.

We are hearing over here now of the trading card boom as a Tom Brady sold, I think, for for a million dollars this year on our news. Remembering I had some cards as a kid, and wanteing to be mega rich, I dug them out and found they are Topp 1987 NFL cards UK version. Pretty sure PSAcards quickly quashed my dreams of retiring but should anyone be interested, I have about 55, I would happy post some here or wherever.

Also, I am sort of bitten by the buy here and am purchasing a few cards to see what happens. The european market lacks depth so can anyone tell me if I can use American auction sites as clearly that's where the business will be. So I buy here and sell to an American market. I've a few nice cards, and wouldn't mind trying to sell on, but Ebay.com rather than Ebay.co.uk is probably going to be a better market. Any advice from anyone?

Cheers

Comments