Home Sports Talk
Options

Local boy Mitch Trubisky moves closer to home.

keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

What do you think about the signing by Buffalo of Trubisky as their back-up??

Al H.

Comments

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cheap back up with so much starting experience what's not to like? Plus, his game is a poor mans version of Allen's so the offensive identity wouldnt have to change in case of emergency

I think this was a 10 out of 10 move for the Bills

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s a fantastic signing by the Bills. I liked Matt Barkley but I don’t think he could help the Bills win if Allen went down. Trubisky a #2 overall is 26 with a 60 something completion %. For $2.5 M it’s a bargain and maybe with a change of scenery Trubisky shines in relief.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

I believe Trubisky was impeded with the Bears by two things: the Team really wasn't that good and the HC left a lot to be desired. playing on a solid Team with excellent coaching and a plan should help him if the situation arises and he's playing.

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,149 ✭✭✭✭✭

i've been hard on MT numerous times, but that's because i root for a team that always swings and misses when it comes to filling the void at QB. so when you're chosen to be the savior/panacea and are the #2 overall pick to boot, expectations are thru the roof and admittedly it's not an easy position to be thrust into.

i wish Trubisky the best, i really do. it feels like this is the absolute perfect spot for a resurrection to take place. less pressure all the way around. maybe now he'll be able to flourish if/when his time comes.