Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Tom Brady playoff contenders 2000 for sell

Went into my dad's old collection of football cards and found this gem! Looking to sell!

Comments

• Options

🙌

• Options
    ArtVandelayArtVandelay Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 18, 2021 2:47PM

reprint.

• Options

Not a reprint. Why do you think it is?

• Options

@ArtVandelay said:
    reprint.

Why do you think it is?

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

If it's not a reprint, $50? It's all I can afford and he's my favorite player.

• Options
    ArtVandelayArtVandelay Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭

I think he only accepts target gift cards in payment Larkin.

• Options

Alright alright alright I'll get it sent in and graded and checked. Then come back will that make yall happy lmao🤣 Serious question as to why you thought it was a reprint because I ain't a card collector.

• Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

When and where did your dad get his cards from

• Options
    GoldenageGoldenage Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

Found ?
    In your dad's collection ?

What do you mean "found" ?

Doesn't this belong to your dad, and you're trying to sell ?

Confused

• Options
    Canes8387899101Canes8387899101 Posts: 284 ✭✭✭

@Blackyian said:
    Not a reprint. Why do you think it is?

Maybe someone already PM'ed you about having that card graded, but no one is going to buy a card like that raw from someone who is new to these boards. Without having any history of selling here no one is going to take a chance on that card. If no one can vouch for you that you sell authentic cards instead of fake garbage, no one will give this thread in which you are trying to sell that card a second look. This board welcomes new collectors. However, when your first post is to sell a high dollar raw card you are going to get a lot questions that are skeptical, and the authenticity will be challenged. If you have it graded and it is authentic, good luck with the sale.