Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

2020 Mayflower gold and silver Reverse Proofs, NGC PF 70

derrybderryb Posts: 36,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 26, 2021 3:17PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

2020 Mayflower gold and silver reverse proofs with mint display box/COA, NGC PF 70, delivered:

2020 Mayflower 400th Anniversary Gold Reverse Proof Coin - $765
2020 Mayflower 400th Anniversary Silver Reverse Proof Medal - $175
Both coins for $925

Terms: Price includes insured mail. I am responsible for all shipments until post office says delivered. They may or may not ask for the required signature. Will send shipping info/tracking number upon shipment. I ship within 24 hrs of receiving payment. Payment to be made by fee free paypal, bank wire within 24 hrs., postal money orders (mailed within 48 hrs.) or Venmo within 12 hrs. If sending postal money orders I ask that you do so with delivery or signature confirmation so there is no question that I received it. I ship immediately upon receipt of payment and ship only to US addresses. I will need a backup method of communication (email) from you and you will receive the same from me.

Successful BST transactions over the years with tommyrusty7, bp777, FHC, massscrew, carsgoby, Metalsman, PerryHall, gowithmygut, oilers99, jerster, Uphill, jabba, jwitten, baddogss, roob47, Tiggs2012 , Keevan, smokincoin, wondercoin, okiedude, AlanLastufka, Azurescens, mbogoman, CharlotteDude, mepot, VanHalen, Metalsman, Cohodk, AcesCracked, Hawgstick, GBurger717, nibanny, mariner67, Barndog, Coiny, keepdachange, messydesk, Spooly, epcjimi1, Swampboy, alohagary, CoinRuckus, Wingsrule, Chrischampeon, TooSnappy, USAFA2012, mkman123, colts900, valente151, taxmad, CCC2010, lpinion, mikescoins, tizofthe, epoch, dmarks, fivecents, nederveit and 7over8.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

Comments