Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB Empty 1980s Baseball Cases & Boxes

Hello Everyone,
I collect alot of the late 70s & 80s unopened stuff. My card room is a mess b/c of the quantity of some boxes I own so I want to fill some cases vs keeping the boxes on the shelves. So looking for decent condition cases & boxes that will display well. The list is long:
1980s Fleer 82 - 87 (boxes or cases - all)
1980s Donruss 82 - 87 (Cases - all)
1980s Topps (cases vending 83 & 84, rack 81-87)
78-80 wax, rack and cello BOXES

there's more I need, hit me up if you have anything that you are willing to sell.

Thanks,
John

Conundrum - Loving my unopened baseball card collection....but really like ripping too

Comments

• Options
    NJ80sBBCNJ80sBBC Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone have some empty cases lying around that they want to sell or trade?

Thanks!

John

Conundrum - Loving my unopened baseball card collection....but really like ripping too
  • Options
    ringerringer Posts: 342 ✭✭✭

• Options

Hi There,
    Really in the market for some empty cases and boxes. Let me know if you guys have and want to part. I will also be at National on Thursday.

Thanks

• Options

Thx. Not building a resealing operation here tho. Lol

I have a ton of loose packs and boxes and racks that display better in cases. For example, have 30 83T vending boxes but no case. They display horribly.

Have hundreds of Fleer rack packs from 84-87 that look boring stacked on a shelf. And I’m running out of shelf space too so need to consolidation.

John