Home Autographs Forum
Options

PSA/DNA enapsulation question

jimqjimq Posts: 256 ✭✭✭

Hi - I have a Goal Line Art card signed by Bart Starr. It's already authenticated by PSA/DNA and it's 4"x6" size. It's not worth a lot but I don't want anything to happen to it and all my other GLA cards are slabbed. I would like to send it to PSA/DNA if that's possible to have it encapsulated. I've tried calling PSA with no luck and tried emailing them again with no luck. Is there any form I can fill out to send it in to get slabbed? I don't really care what it costs or how long it takes, just can't get any answers from PSA/DNA at all. Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    jimqjimq Posts: 256 ✭✭✭

Thanks for the help and the link. It's already authenticated. I only want it slabbed.

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,790 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am not sure they are set up for that. You might have to get it authenticated again.

• Options

Got my baseball signature authenticated, but didn't receive any paperwork...just encased ball with sticker. Is this correct?

• Options
    burghmanburghman Posts: 809 ✭✭✭✭

@ostambush said:
    Got my baseball signature authenticated, but didn't receive any paperwork...just encased ball with sticker. Is this correct?

I’ve never sent in a ball, but for autograph cuts there’s an extra charge and an option to select on the submission form to get an LOA. Might be similar with a ball.

Jim

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,790 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ostambush said:

Personally, I hate those stickers. In any case I thought they also included a little card with matching number, but maybe not.

• Options
    picklepetepicklepete Posts: 414 ✭✭✭✭

yes, should have matching cert card.