Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Sometimes switching gears is the hard part...

KurisuKurisu Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's not the worst problem to have that's for sure!!! Grateful I'm still able to have this problem :smiley:

Dealing with the Covid long-hauler issues after 2 months...I wish this upon no one! It's all too real...
Sometimes the energies return for a bit here and there with hours of no fatigues or fogs...knock on wood, I believe the overall (very slow curve) trend is still leaning towards recovery...
This morning I could smell my coffee...for almost a second lol! But it actually happened!!!

Must stop searching and finding...
Must organize and create the orders going to our host...encourage me lol!

Coins are Neato!

"If it's a penny for your thoughts and you put in your two cents worth, then someone...somewhere...is making a penny." - Steven Wright

Comments

• Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,356 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hang in there. I have two friends in the same situation, but they are slowly improving. Key word ‘slowly’. You can do this!!!

Dave

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭✭✭

Soothing tunes, incense and a comfy gel seat cushion are tools to search by. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    scotty4449scotty4449 Posts: 684 ✭✭✭✭✭

Man, that has got to suck. I hope you make a full recovery soon. Good luck with your submission!

• Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,812 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds like your doing better, that's a big plus.

• Options
    BuffaloIronTailBuffaloIronTail Posts: 7,408 ✭✭✭✭✭

@scotty4449 said:
    Man, that has got to suck. I hope you make a full recovery soon. Good luck with your submission!

The Coin Covid Virus is tough to bounce back from. It invades every inner part of your sanity.

It could take YEARS to beat.

And when you finally do beat it, you look at the calendar and realize that it actually beat you!

Pete

"I tell them there's no problems.....only solutions" - John Lennon

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file