Home Sports Talk
Options

Jay Cutler says fan can have a picture under one condition

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,959 ✭✭✭✭✭

Former quarterback Jay Cutler was in Vail Colorado Sunday when a fan recognized him and wanted a picture with him. Jay Cutler said the fan could have a picture with him under one condition, the fan had to chug a pitcher of beer. Here's a little video.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,495 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m confused as to why anyone would want a picture of Jay Cutler? I’ve heard he is one of the biggest jerks out there

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,959 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:
    I’m confused as to why anyone would want a picture of Jay Cutler? I’ve heard he is one of the biggest jerks out there

He's always been a jerk and a complete weirdo.

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 1, 2021 3:35PM

I know Jay through his ex wife Kristin Cavallari. I did a shoe line with her. I can vouch for the jerk part. I did have access to his seats every once in a awhile. This was from a Bears-Lions MNF game awhile back. The Cutler seats are with all the other Bears players wives, friends and family. At times I felt like I was related to OJ Simpson with all the side eyes and stink eyes we got. Cutler got Injured in the game and when he went down I saw backup Jason Campbells (?) girlfriend silently clap and smile. You have to be careful in them seats. We choose to just drink big beers and make fun of the Lions

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

If I was going to chug a pitcher of beer for a Cutler pic, he'd have to be smoking.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

So Jay Cutler has a pitcher for a picture policy.... who knew?

The best way for this to have ended is the guy ends up puking on Jay, and then Jay pukes on someone else, and it ends up like this scene from Stand By Me.

https://youtu.be/zK0JaEde4VI

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Justacommeman said:
    I know Jay through his ex wife Kristin Cavallari. I did a shoe line with her. I can vouch for the jerk part. I did have access to his seats every once in a awhile. This was from a Bears-Lions MNF game awhile back. The Cutler seats are with all the other Bears players wives, friends and family. At times I felt like I was related to OJ Simpson with all the side eyes and stink eyes we got. Cutler got Injured in the game and when he went down I saw backup Jason Campbells (?) girlfriend silently clap and smile. You have to be careful in them seats. We choose to just drink big beers and make fun of the Lions

I would imagine you could learn a lot sitting with the player's wives. That's a funny story.

• Options
    GoldenageGoldenage Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 3, 2021 6:07AM

Jay and Kristin took a huge loss on their home when they divorced. Not that they can't afford to. Divorce can be very painful.

https://observer.com/2020/07/kristin-cavallari-jay-cutler-sell-nashville-tennessee-home-at-loss-divorce/