Home Sports Talk

Comments

• GoldenageGoldenage Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tony Romo is a classic.

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 30,192 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hahaha that’s hilarious, I’m shocked there hasn’t been a campaign of “That’s Offensive” all over the internet over this lol

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't realize Tony had a wild side!

edited March 1, 2021 7:03AM

I just spent the last 5 minutes looking for a picture of Al Michaels in drag, and I couldn't find one. If anyone has a picture of Al Michaels in drag, please share!

• craig44craig44 Posts: 11,016 ✭✭✭✭✭

good heavens. they better not let Tommy get around Tony when he is in that getup. Giselle may be looking for a new husband!

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• stevekstevek Posts: 28,695 ✭✭✭✭✭

A month ago i would have said that Carson Wentz looks the cutest of them all, but not now.

edited March 1, 2021 10:21AM

Does somebody at least have a picture of Greg Gumbel in pumps they can share?

• SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 12,002 ✭✭✭✭✭

To keep things on an equal footing there should be a link to an article, with photos, of the top global supermodels and what they would look like as males.

• LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did they change anything for the Cam pic?

• Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭✭✭

Joe Namath in his fur coat and panty hose

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.

Oh no, fire the torpedoes, it's Big Ben in drag!

Remember Robert Griffin III? He used to be quarterback of the Washington Red Squirrels. Well, what you didn't know was, he's got a wild side!

Yes, you should know when a thread like this is started, I'm going to have a field day with it. Oh no, Peyton Manning has gone over to their side!

• galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

Big Ben = mama june from honey boo boo

RGIII = rupaul

Peyton = blair warner from facts of life on crack

you'll never be able to outrun a bad diet

• galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

whoa now who is this hottie

you'll never be able to outrun a bad diet

edited March 1, 2021 3:26PM

Let's not forget Eli Manning, those earrings go very good with that dress!

Whoa, not so fast Philip Rivers, you're not escaping an appearance on this thread. Just look at Ms. Rivers, you go girl!

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 30,192 ✭✭✭✭✭

I kinda Knew Double D would escalate this lol 😂

@perkdog said:
    I kinda Knew Double D would escalate this lol 😂

When I first saw this thread I knew I had hit paydirt! 😂😂

I hate to have to deliver the bad news, but I could not find a picture of Aaron Rodgers in drag. I know, I know, it's disappointing. However, I do have this picture of Aaron Rodgers sitting under a hair dryer, so this will have to do for now.

• craig44craig44 Posts: 11,016 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am going to have to tell my wife she is lucky she married me when she did, because if I was single, I would be going after big ben today!!!!

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• GoldenageGoldenage Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

@craig44 said:
    I am going to have to tell my wife she is lucky she married me when she did, because if I was single, I would be going after big ben today!!!!

And according to his past, Big Ben would be more than willing to see you through on your request.