Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

1990 Fleer Baseball cards & logo stickers

HI everyone, I'm new to the group and I have a number of Baseball cards to sell. The cards are from America but I'm in the UK. They are a collection belonging to a relative who was a frequent visitor to the USA, but sadly has now passed away. I'm aiming to sell them although I have no clue about prices to charge or what I am dealing with. Some are in boxes and I've sold 3 boxes so far, I based my prices on eBay sellers within the USA, but I'm unsure if my pricing is right.

I have an opened box of Fleer 1990 Baseball Logo Stickers & Trading Cards to sell. The box states there are 672 cards and 45 stickers. However, when I counted the cards to ensure they were all there, it turns out the box holds 660 trading cards and 45 stickers. For all I know the missing cards could be in separate boxes/album yet it would be nice to know what they are.

I'm confused as I have no idea what cards are missing, as all player cards mentioned are on the checklist cards. I realise the chances of finding what cards are missing is slim, nonetheless if anyone can offer any advice, I truly appreciate it.

Barb

Comments

• Nathaniel1960Nathaniel1960 Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello and welcome. You can buy a factory sealed 1990 Fleer set on eBay for $14 delivered.

Kiss me once, shame on you.
    Kiss me twice.....let's party.
  • @Nathaniel1960 said:
    Hello and welcome. You can buy a factory sealed 1990 Fleer set on eBay for $14 delivered.

Thank you for the welcome and for the cost of a factory sealed box. :)