Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Have you seen my baseball?

Only took 6 weeks for the grades to pop at $25 each..... Figures the 6 would be the one to be mis-slabbed. I've never cracked a PSA before, is there a bumper on both halves? Guess I'm gonna have a nice imprint when it gets reholdered....

Comments

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

franks n beans!

• Options
    KyserKyser Posts: 213 ✭✭✭

That’s is a bummer. No chance it will slide down? Maybe with some tapping? Not sure how others crack. But I break a corner off with vice grips and pry apart with two small flat heads working away from the broke corner.

• Options
    pjb103183pjb103183 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭

Warren!!??

• Options
    RufussCkingstonRufussCkingston Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭

@Kyser said:
    That’s is a bummer. No chance it will slide down? Maybe with some tapping? Not sure how others crack. But I break a corner off with vice grips and pry apart with two small flat heads working away from the broke corner.

Won't budge with a good whack!... Not cracking it, just saying I've never seen the innards of a PSA holder.

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 28, 2021 2:01AM

@pjb103183 said:
    Warren!!??

"ok, ted"

eta: funny anecdote: something about mary is the second movie he plays baseball in. he actually played herb pennock in "the babe". w. earl browns a pretty good musician too. but warren will always be his claim to fame!