Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

BluCC Photos coin photography, no shows free shipping time!

In place of any major shows in the near future, I am offering a free shipping option if you send me coins for imaging. There are a couple catches but overall it is pretty easy. While in shipping and in my possession they will be insured. Always be sure when you ship coins off for imaging you send them to someone with insurance throughout the entire process.

Images run $12 a coin, included in the $12 is editing of your choice, just tell me what you need. Most people request all the shots cropped on white or combined with the label.

For the free shipping I need to have a minimum of 20 coins sent to me. You can also send many more than that. I have to make the labels for you and it has to be sent via FedEx in a FedEx M2 box (this is a medium size box that will hold 3 PCGS boxes). Coins must be in a box (like a PCGS box) inside the FedEx box. If you have more than 60 we will figure out a different fed ex box.

I will run this special for awhile so you have some time to gather up coins and get them to me.
Please PM me for more specific details.

Some samples of the common formats and many more to come:

http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook

Comments

• Options
    TiborTibor Posts: 3,256 ✭✭✭✭✭

I highly recommend Todd and his skills. Very easy to get along with and is patient in getting exactly
    what you want.

• Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll vouch for Todd too - does a great job - got a nice writeup in the upcoming Kagin's sale as well. :+1:

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    ike126ike126 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭✭✭

Todd is a great guy. Had a great time at the NYICS show a few years ago top notch work!!!

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,673 ✭✭✭✭✭

Seeing @blu62vette imagery reminds me the importance of quality pics for study. Really nice work. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    CameonutCameonut Posts: 7,258 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've used Todd and his shipping process several times over the winter. Very pleased with the results. Wish I had another batch of 20 to ship. Here are a few:

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson

My digital cameo album 1950-64 Cameos - take a look!

• Options
    YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 4,494 ✭✭✭✭✭

Todd does an amazing job.

Yorkshireman,Obsessed collector of round, metallic pieces of history.Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits plus cool US & British coins.
  • Options
    goldengolden Posts: 9,063 ✭✭✭✭✭

Todd is the best. I have been waiting for a show but may ship him a few to image.

• Options
    coinlieutenantcoinlieutenant Posts: 9,305 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great deal!!

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good info to know :)

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some more pics to share:

http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options
    littlebearlittlebear Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭

Todd does superb work!

Autism Awareness: There is no limit to the good you can do, if you don't care who gets the credit.
  • Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here are a couple cool pieces from the upcoming Kagin's ANA auction:

• Options
    LegacyLegacy Posts: 81 ✭✭✭

I use BluCC for my imaging. Todd does great work! Here is one example.

• Options
    giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 23, 2021 6:17AM

Yep, I had Todd shoot a lot of varieties in my Kennedy half Registry Set including closeups of the relevant pickup points and he did superb work! I miss those coins but still have the great photos!

Kind regards,

George

VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.
  • Options
    markelman1125markelman1125 Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 23, 2021 8:35AM

@giorgio11 said:

Yep, I had Todd shoot a lot of varieties in my Kennedy half Registry Set including closeups of the relevant pickup points and he did superb work! I miss those coins but still have the great photos!

Kind regards,

George

After seeing this discussion I am thinking about sending some of my coins. How was the expirence for you sending in your coins?

• Options
    giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 23, 2021 8:48AM

@markelman Been a good while but back then Todd's insurance covered everything both ways ... obviously @blu62vette he's the one you want to talk to.

Kind regards,

George

VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.