Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

WTB PCGS slabbed Eisenhower clad dollars

I am looking to buy PCGS slabbed eisenhower dollars. Please don't laugh, I got real bored with pandemic happening and thought I could knock out a quick run of all PCGS Eisenhowers. Minimum grade to be MS65. I have been doing business for a long long time, meaning I'm not looking for retail deals. If you are willing to help with this project, your monies would be instantly paid. Please play nice, no detail coins, no unslabbed coins, all PCGS. I have all the proof coins, which are all PF69 D CAM. PM if you are interested in helping me. Thanks, Ed

Answers

• Raybob15239Raybob15239 Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭

I have been doing the same for a few years... Just need the 72 Type 2 and Type 3 at this point. Fun little side project to my Morgan and Peace VAM sets. Good luck with the search!

Successful B/S/T transactions: As Seller: PascoWA (June 2008); MsMorrisine (April 2009); ECHOES (July 2009) As Buyer: bfjohnson (July 2008); robkool (Dec 2010); itsnotjustme (Dec 2010) TwoSides2aCoin (Dec 2018) PrivateCoin Jan 2019
  • blaircountycoinblaircountycoin Posts: 219 ✭✭✭

Thanks for the response. Trying to do all proofs in 69 DCAM and MS65 in non proof, all PCGS. Good luck with yours also.

• USMC_6115USMC_6115 Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭✭✭

@blaircountycoin said:
    Thanks for the response. Trying to do all proofs in 69 DCAM and MS65 in non proof, all PCGS. Good luck with yours also.

They are getting tougher to find with nice eye appeal.. I finally scored a 72 Type 2 in MS65 after years of trying. Now I'm after the 76 Type 1 in 65.. another tough one. I have one in for grading and hoping to get lucky again :).. Good luck!

Happy to hear you scored the big one. Good luck on the 76.

• Bruce7789Bruce7789 Posts: 397 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry guys, I remembered seeing a bunch of Eisenhowers in one of the boxes from my Grandfather and Aunt, but when i opened up the right box tonight, they all appeared to be a bunch of 71 -74 Brown box Proofs with only 4 or 5 Average Circulated . Wished I could have helped, but no Cigar!

Good luck!

Bruce

It's the thought that makes a difference. Thank you! Ed