Home Sports Talk
Options

Big Ten BB Tourney

coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,795 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who is your pick to win? Who makes to the final game?

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

Comments

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lots of good teams. Michigan looks like a final four team. I'd make them the favorite in the BIG tourney.

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Brick said:
    Lots of good teams. Michigan looks like a final four team. I'd make them the favorite in the BIG tourney.

They look really good right now

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    coolstanleycoolstanley Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭✭✭

Michigan will be a #1 seed in the march madness.

Terry Bradshaw was AMAZING!!

Ignore list -Basebal21

• Options

There is parity in the Big Ten and it seems that about half the conference has a shot at winning if any type streak is assembled. While Michigan will get a one seed in the NCAA tourney... and rightfully so if there is no unforeseen collapse... but winning the Big Ten Tourney may actually prove to be a taller order than making the final 4. I would be concerned about Izzo's team. I think he has an established tradition of getting his team prepared for the tournament games that matter like no other coach in the past 25-30 years. I am no saying MSU wins, but it just may be the year the top favorite does not.

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

I-L-L

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

I-N-I

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options

yeah... that's what I'm talkin about

• Options
    lbcoach20lbcoach20 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭

Illinois just smoked Michigan. Big10 is loaded with quality teams this year.

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

They trashed us.

mark

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options

And there are those of us that have not forgotten the Final Four game the year Michigan beat Seton Hall in the final game. This was nothing more than a needed wake up call for the Wolverines and it is better to have that happen at a time when the consequences are minimal.