Comments

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 26, 2021 12:10PM

Thanks! Grabbed a pair.

ETA: Begrudgingly

• Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭

They're also having a flash sale on their entire stock of 80's basketball unopened. So I don't needlessly waste your time, this is only a joke. They have no stock of 80s basketball unopened. Zero!

• Options
    thedutymon11thedutymon11 Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭

Wow,

Gone already!

Yeah!

Neil

• Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,538 ✭✭✭✭✭

@thedutymon11 said:
    Wow,

Gone already!

Yeah!

Neil

Miraculously restocked. lol

• Options

@MDLB said:

@LarkinCollector said:
    Thanks! Grabbed a pair.

ETA: Begrudgingly

:) begrudgingly too.. These were 100 bucks a case a couple years ago right ?

Yes, back when base Tiger dimes were $20. $25k for a BGS Black Label this week.

• Options
    pjb103183pjb103183 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭

Grabbed a few a boxes as well 😆

• Options

@nam812 said:

@thedutymon11 said:
    Wow,

Gone already!

Yeah!

Neil

Miraculously restocked. lol

Actually Not how it played, I tried the Link 5 times and it didn't work, went to the BBCE site and could find no mention of a Flash Sale. Came back to PSA tried the link again, it worked this time. Bought one Lot!

I have been having many many issues around and involving PSA website in the last 2-3 weeks, as have many of us, this just being one of them!

Thanks

Yeah!

Neil

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

i hate you guys

• Options
    burghmanburghman Posts: 806 ✭✭✭✭

For those of us that don't know, what's the difference between (R) and (H)? (R) is listed at $219 and (H) is listed at $229, but the only difference I can see is one is green and the other is red...

Jim

• Options

Retail vs Hobby, though I don't believe there's any difference in insertion ratios of hits between the two in this product.

• Options

Thanks! Having the red text on the (R) box made it surprisingly tough to make the jump to it standing for "retail".

Jim

• Options
    DotStoreDotStore Posts: 701 ✭✭✭✭

Out of curiosity, how much were they charging for 2 boxes?

• Options
    pjb103183pjb103183 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭

@DotStore said:
    Out of curiosity, how much were they charging for 2 boxes?

$350

• Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,538 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wonder why these weren't wrapped by Steve. Could it be because they are already wrapped by Upper Deck?

• Options
    NJ80sBBCNJ80sBBC Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭

It’s scary when I’m buying golf cards. But buy them I did.

Conundrum - Loving my unopened baseball card collection....but really like ripping too
  • Options

@NJ80sBBC said:

Same here, And where does the Madness End....is it Soccer and WNBA cards next, Little league, College Baseball, Lingerie Football League, are the Golf Boxes just another Gateway Drug?

Yeehaw!

Neil

• Options

Was thinking the same thing about BBCE’s current inventory - it won’t be too long before we’re all buying racing cards and non-sports cards from the 80s :)

Jim

• Options
    Cory1976Cory1976 Posts: 158 ✭✭✭

He has a good supply of garage pail boxes :D

• Options

@Cory1976 said:

Correction: He has a good supply of "Garbage Pail Kids" Boxes. I wouldn't call your 1980 Topps Baseball Rack Box anything but that! Before you are allowed to venture into My realm, get the nomenclature correct!!! :D:D:D

YeeHaw!

Neil

• Options
    Cory1976Cory1976 Posts: 158 ✭✭✭

@thedutymon11 said:

@Cory1976 said:

Correction: He has a good supply of "Garbage Pail Kids" Boxes. I wouldn't call your 1980 Topps Baseball Rack Box anything but that! Before you are allowed to venture into My realm, get the nomenclature correct!!! :D:D:D

YeeHaw!

Neil

I blame auto correct. Forgot about the kids.

• Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭

@thedutymon11 said:

@NJ80sBBC said:

Same here, And where does the Madness End....is it Soccer and WNBA cards next, Little league, College Baseball, Lingerie Football League, are the Golf Boxes just another Gateway Drug?

Yeehaw!

Neil

When K-Mart cards become 6 figure cards, it will be time to jump off the nearest bridge. Lol

• Options

@nam812 said:
    I wonder why these weren't wrapped by Steve. Could it be because they are already wrapped by Upper Deck?

Correct, he won't wrap over factory wrap from the manufacturer on newer boxes.

Got my pair in today and promptly hid them behind some 1991 Pro Set Golf boxes in the spare room so hopefully I forget about them and don't do a drunken rip.

Anybody ripping?

• Options

@MDLB said:
    yes. once they arrive today. if not too late.. and am already completely annihilated. Come on mail lady. get here. .

Nothing like Scanning whilst Crapfaced! Mine are here, so yours should be as well!

Yeahaw!

Neil

• Options

Red is retail - this is from the BBCE site

Jim