Comments

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,956 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,491 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think he is a complete weirdo with an attitude

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭✭✭

Celebrity Athletes for $1,000 - Name something I do not give a rat's azz about?

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options

I'll take "Quarterbacks that look absolutely ridiculous" for $500

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

Aaron Rodgers, such a great quarterback but such a weird dude.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options

@doubledragon said:

What’s the story behind these pics? I thought you were doing a Double D special and making them up lol. He dresses like a cowboy? He is so Weird, his fiancé that he bought a ring for is like a 4 on a 1-10 scale of woman he could get and she is a big time tree hugger lol

• Options

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:

What’s the story behind these pics? I thought you were doing a Double D special and making them up lol. He dresses like a cowboy? He is so Weird, his fiancé that he bought a ring for is like a 4 on a 1-10 scale of woman he could get and she is a big time tree hugger lol

No, these are actual pictures of him, this is how he dresses. He is actually that weird! 😂😂😂😂

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

If I am not mistaken he has had some Jeopardy involvement in the past. Supposed to be a super bright guy. That much seems obvious. If someone watches all of his episodes, expect there to possibly be some funny football questions or things that tangentially relate to Rodgers. Are there prop bets? Will one answer be "What is the Discount Double Check"?

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

In November of 2020, this NFL Quarterback become only the second ever to have have thrown for at least 24 TDs and no more than 2 interceptions through his team's first eight games, joining Tom Brady ,who was the first to accomplish this feat in 2007 when he threw for 30 TDs and just 2 interceptions through his team's first eight games.

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

contestant #1: "extreme cowardice and piss-poor judgment at the most inopportune time for $100 please, Aaron"

AR: "the quarterback who inexplicably tried to fit the ball into a razor-thin window instead of waltzing all the way to the end zone"

contestant #1: "who is Drew Breeze?"

AR: "i'm sorry, that's incorrect"

contestant #2: "who is Mitch Trubisky?"

AR: "amazingly, that's also incorrect"

contestant #3: "who is.......................................you?"

AR: "that is CORRECT"

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:

so I had to look. she is not ugly, but she is plain jane. I think you are wrong on her being a 4. on her very very best day she may be a 4. but not every other day.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options

@galaxy27 said:
    contestant #1: "extreme cowardice and piss-poor judgment at the most inopportune time for $100 please, Aaron"

AR: "the quarterback who inexplicably tried to fit the ball into a razor-thin window instead of waltzing all the way to the end zone"

contestant #1: "who is Drew Breeze?"

AR: "i'm sorry, that's incorrect"

contestant #2: "who is Mitch Trubisky?"

AR: "amazingly, that's also incorrect"

contestant #3: "who is.......................................you?"

AR: "that is CORRECT"

AR “What QB blames everyone else but himself for losing”. >Contestant #4 “Who is You?” > AR:”Also correct”

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,725 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone know what day and time it's going to be on TV?

I want to make sure i don't watch it.

• Options
    VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭

I'm a daily Jeopardy watcher and I say 'No thank you'. And while you're at it, have State Farm drop him from commercials.