Home U.S. & World Currency Forum
Options

North Africa WWII NEWP!

I wasn’t really looking for this type of note, but I saw it today and had to have it!
B)

Comments

• Options
    Steve_in_TampaSteve_in_Tampa Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭

Love it, great addition @asheland, congratulations Terry !

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,694 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks Steve! :)

• Options
    synchrsynchr Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭✭

Clean note with bright inks - congratulations on a trophy you have a keen eye!

• Options
    Scooter007Scooter007 Posts: 115 ✭✭✭

Very Nice I love the WW II emergency issues. You may get hooked and start looking for a $5 & $10 🇺🇸 _Congrats on your new addition _

• Options

Here it is with my Hawaii. This is all I have so far, and I may have to accept lower grades for the others as they get kinda pricey. :D

• Options
    Serial_no_8Serial_no_8 Posts: 424 ✭✭✭
    edited February 26, 2021 5:11AM

You aren't the only one with an eye for colour, so its no wonder they get "pricey." Great examples you've posted & I hope you hold off on your next additions until you can afford to find others at least with "EPQ" or the same kind of dramatic eye appeal (such as these). Congrats on 2 great acquisitions!

• Options

@Serial_no_8 said:
    You aren't the only one with an eye for colour, so its no wonder they get "pricey." Great examples you've posted & I hope you hold off on your next additions until you can afford to find others at least with "EPQ" or the same kind of dramatic eye appeal (such as these). Congrats on 2 great acquisitions!

Actually, as far as the North Africas are concerned, the greensheet pricing for the $5 and $10 in 66EPQ aren't all that bad, I may go ahead and get them in 66.

The Hawaiis will probably be the ones I need to compromise on... But, I'm in no hurry, so patience is on my side.

Thanks everybody for the compliments. :)