Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Anyone ever deal with Coin Kingdom GAINSVILLE, FL 32607

I am preparing for the worst since USPS seems to lose track of my shipment.

This was the reply from them after I emailed my concern.

"that is common problem. usps just does not care to scan . i’m pretty sure will be delivered soon or please check if package is not placed by mailmen in a box. even with signature requirements they just drop it and sign as you ..."

Comments

• Options
    harashaharasha Posts: 3,079 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have dealt with them several times, over the years. Not a problem, except when they mislabled a half dirhem as a dirham. Didn't really matter to me since I had been looking for the half dirham, as well. I did let them know. Anyway, I do not know how long your package has been in transit, but it can take as long as two weeks.

Honors flysis Income beezis Onches nobis Inob keesis

DPOTD
  • Options
    TurboSnailTurboSnail Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭✭✭

@harasha said:
    I have dealt with them several times, over the years. Not a problem, except when they mislabled a half dirhem as a dirham. Didn't really matter to me since I had been looking for the half dirham, as well. I did let them know. Anyway, I do not know how long your package has been in transit, but it can take as long as two weeks.

Thanks for a quick reply. Since you , a reputable member, had dealt with them , I would not post any negative feedback regardless of their response :)

• Options
    jgennjgenn Posts: 738 ✭✭✭✭✭

If that's the same Coin Kingdom with the proprietor name, Jerzy, I have had two successful transactions, albeit several years ago.

• Options
    worldcoinguyworldcoinguy Posts: 2,999 ✭✭✭✭

I have also had several positive purchases from Jerzy over the years.

• Options
    ZoharZohar Posts: 6,629 ✭✭✭✭✭

I bought my first Taler from Jerzy. Extremely knowledgeable and trustworthy. I fully reccomend.

• Options

Hi guys:
    Thank you for kind words:
    Jerzy.

to resolve this "issue " Tracking Number: 9410828206334*******
    Expected Delivery on
    Wednesday
    24 February 2021 by
    7:45pm
    USPS Tracking Plus™ Available
    Status
    Out for Delivery

February 24, 2021 at 6:17 am

Out for Delivery, Expected Delivery by 7:45pm

( private data removed to protect cleint identity)

PLEASE REMEMBER SNOW AND CURRENT CRASH OF U.SP.S. PRIORITY SYSTEM MAKES ALL MAIL SLOW, ESPECIALLY ONE GOING UP NORTH.

• Options
    EuclidEuclid Posts: 98 ✭✭✭

I think a lot of mail in Florida is slowed down right now. I have two packages from there taking much longer than usual.

• Options
    bronzematbronzemat Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've bought from CK many times over the years with no issues. Hopefully, you get your stuff soon.

• Options
    numismagramnumismagram Posts: 146 ✭✭✭

Shipping is, and has been for quite some time now, a mess. It is not uncommon for something not to have updates and scans for days or even weeks, then magically arrive in the destination distribution center. Case in point, just a few weeks ago I mailed a medal from California to Maryland. From 2 February until 13 February, there were 0 updates, then it popped up in the system close to its destination. In contrast, I mailed a different medal from California to Hong Kong. This was mailed two days after the previous domestic shipment, and was delivered in HK to the customer on 11 February. It's nuts.

Jeremy Bostwick

For exceptional works of medallic art, check out our current inventory at Numismagram!

• Options

@coinking2009 said:
    Hi guys:
    Thank you for kind words:
    Jerzy.

to resolve this "issue " Tracking Number: 9410828206334*******
    Expected Delivery on
    Wednesday
    24 February 2021 by
    7:45pm
    USPS Tracking Plus™ Available
    Status
    Out for Delivery

February 24, 2021 at 6:17 am

Out for Delivery, Expected Delivery by 7:45pm

( private data removed to protect cleint identity)

PLEASE REMEMBER SNOW AND CURRENT CRASH OF U.SP.S. PRIORITY SYSTEM MAKES ALL MAIL SLOW, ESPECIALLY ONE GOING UP NORTH.

Hi Jerzy.

I just got home. And the package was in the mail box. Thanks for the extra efforts to contact the postmaster earlier today.

• Options
    worldcoinguyworldcoinguy Posts: 2,999 ✭✭✭✭

One of my favorites is a purchase from Jerzy (CoinKingdom) dating back 15 years ago when I first started collecting talers.

• Options
    edited February 24, 2021 7:44PM

@worldcoinguy said:
    One of my favorites is a purchase from Jerzy (CoinKingdom) dating back 15 years ago when I first started collecting talers.

Such a beautiful piece. it is so difficult to find such specimen from reliable dealer in these days. Although I only purchased a common coin as a gift to my nephew, I will certainly keep my eyes on Jerzy (CoinKingdom)'s future listing.